Sitting opposite my laptop screen, scrolling around online stores and watching hauls, craving a few bits and bobs, thinking what should I give my readers? As most of you know, I'm quite the shopaholic. But I suppose I like my money right where I can see it.. hanging in my closet, as Sarah Jessica Parker would say.
As much as I like to spend, there's always a few things that have their way into making me want to spend more money (I think I just heard my purse sigh..)
So, here's a handful of things I've been trying to resist:
|Bourjois Colour Boost here, Silk Road Duo Eyeshadow here, World Traveler Scarf here, |
Healthy Sexy Hair Spray here, Heart Coin Purse makeup bag here, Vintage Dr Martens here
1. Bourjois Colour Boost - There's no explanation of how much I want these in my makeup collection. I've heard of them from every beauty guru, from YouTube to the blogging world, but every time I head to Boots, I forget all about them or they just don't have them at that moment. It's amazing formula (as everyone has raved about) is waterproof, known to moisturise your bare lips with a touch of gorgeous colour. It comes in four shades: Peach on the beach, red sunrise, fuschia libre & orange punch.. and I'd love any of them!
2. NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Silk Road - I have been in love with NARS products lately. They may be a little on the high price, but what you pay is what you get. I love light, peachy and almost natural shades, and when I saw this, my very recent love for eye shadows tingled a little. It comes with the shades Icy Pink & Rose Gold with golden flecks. Love!
3. World Traveler Eternity Scarf - With fall and winter slowly approaching our doorsteps, I have two must-haves; scarves and boots. I love throwing on a trendy scarf for that classy touch, and this pretty scarf would definitely be a favourite, I love the pastels and a glimpse of yellow just makes it suitable for any outfit.
4. Healthy Sexy Hair - Being a girl, we all have our flat hair days and we all try to avoid those days with serums, hair sprays, teasing combs, blow drying our hair upside down and sea salt.. And then there's the healthy sexy hair that I constantly hear about, made to add body, volume and nourish your hair while protecting and healing it from damage. Shouldn't we all naturally have this on our dressing tables?
5. Heart Coin Purse - I love cute little makeup bags, and this little coin purse-shaped makeup bag is too cute to miss out on. Not On The High Street is an online shop I recently found that sells personalised items, from stationary to jewelry and home decorations, it honestly has the most adorable items you could think of. This little makeup bag seems easy to carry in your bag from day to day basis and is just right for your basic and daily essentials.
6. Vintage Dr Martens - As a boots lover, I can't believe I don't own a pair of Dr Martens, or even a DM lookalike! I'm in love with the red leather. Modern meets vintage can't go wrong, and these classy boots could go with anything.
And that's all for now! I definitely have more but why not spare them for my upcoming wishlists? I hope you enjoyed!
What's on your wishlist? Do we crave the same things?
Until next time,